www.fewin.com Forum Index www.fewin.com
Anything related to Fewin.com activities

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Runtime Error '9'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valgard Redmane

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Runtime Error '9' Reply with quote

HELP... =(

I get this error every time I run ac with Salvage bot loaded:

Runtime Error '9'

Subscript Out of Range

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im getting this error now after the September patch. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it persists. Any help?
Krag Zi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: More SalvageBot Reply with quote

I recently had to reformat after a wayward Program ate the Registry up. Not a Virus apparently. Anyway I used "GetDataBack", and saved most of my Info, but had to reformat and reinstall since I NOTHING worked. Got AC back up, and Decal, and my Sister sent me the Installer for "SalvageBot" one of my two Favorite Plug Ins. Hers is still working, even though she had trouble and had to re-install Decal and all Plug Ins. I always get the "Runtime Error 9" "Subscript out of Range" Message. Can anyone tell me why ?
Nice to have a sister who's a Pack Rat, Downloadwise.
Krag Zi
PS, if it works, is there a place I could send a copy of it for all the other folks who love using it ? Toad, it was free so I guess you wouldn't mind ???
Krag Zi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: The Ever Cursed Runtime Error 9 Reply with quote

I hate re installing, I always forget something.
My sister reminded me.
Try http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3144b72b-b4f2-46da-b4b6-c5d7485f2b42&displaylang=en
to download the MSXML 4.0 thing.
I did and installed, it works fine now.
Krag Zi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: