www.fewin.com Forum Index www.fewin.com
Anything related to Fewin.com activities

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Want My SalvageBot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krag Zi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: I Want My SalvageBot Reply with quote

Hey, Toad. I just reinstalled AC Decal Ect. After a reformat, and the one plug in I can't get and hate to do without is "SalvageBot". My sister sent me the Installer for 2.0, but I keep getting the Message "Runtime Error 9" "Subscript out of Range". It shows up in Decal but won't scan. I will send you FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS via PayPal if I get one that works!!!!!
OK, that probably won't do it, but there's only two plug ins I'd ever say that about. If you ever see this take it as a compliment. Ain't it nice to be missed,appreciated,and the object of a certain amount of anger ?
I only know how being the latter feels.
Krag Zi.
Krag Zi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Got it Reply with quote

My sister phoned and we found out I had forgotten something.
I went to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3144b72b-b4f2-46da-b4b6-c5d7485f2b42&displaylang=en
and downloaded and installed some MSXML 4.0 whachacallit, and I have my beloved "SalvageBot" Back. Wonderfull
Krag Zi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: