www.fewin.com Forum Index www.fewin.com
Anything related to Fewin.com activities

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help!! won't scan inventory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahava

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: help!! won't scan inventory Reply with quote

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this... I'm about ready to lose it.

My tradebot was working fine until yesterday. I logged off for a bit, logged back on to start him up again, and it would scan my inventory, but remain at 12 items. I waited for 15 minutes and it didn't budge. I logged off and back on several times. It finally would scan all but 11 items. I've tried playing with the items in my pack, un-checking those which have been sold, and a few other things, logging off, shutting down, etc. I finally unistalled and re-installed tradebot today, and now it will scan all but 29. It won't budge after that. This happened out of the blue and for no apparent reason. I have the current impfilter version, and all other necessary programs to run this. I made no change between the time that he was running well, and the time that I started having this problem.

Any help is appreciated!!!

thanks,
Ahava - wintersebb
Takeda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: no scan Reply with quote

same trouble here, any input would be highly appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: