www.fewin.com Forum Index www.fewin.com
Anything related to Fewin.com activities

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tradebot Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Tradebot Status Reply with quote

Tradebot / Salvagebot developer will not longer be supporting it anytime in the near future. Toad has currently cancelled his subscription with AC.

More information to come.
freed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: salvagebot installer Reply with quote

can you male me salvagebot in staller plz h2o_591@msn.com
Toad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toad here, sorry I haven't responded to your messages, but all in all.. Tradebot and Salvagebot are dead.

It has been a year since programming has ended and there are no plans on continuing the projects. I tired to make wonderful programs, but AC was lacking once I hit 110 or so, and AC started to offer nothing else (friends leaving and the like). I just gave up. Sorry, but this had to happen, seeing I played the game way back in alpha/beta.

I want to note, if my programs still work (I did a KICK ASS job of programing for them to last this long without them breaking, don't you think?) Note: Since Tradebot is dead and no longer supported you may continue to use it, but beware it might not function correctly forever. The same goes for SalvageBot. If it still works, i'm amazed and i'm pretty pleased people are still looking for it.

Please note: The source code is mine, and I won't give it out, even though its dead. It took me hundreds of hours of work and I don't feel like giving that away.

I hope this answers some questions. And I probably won't check the forums for another year or so, but hey, you never know.

Where is a spell checker when you need one, oh well.. viva las vegas.

Toad

Final comments from the orginal TradeBot and SalvageBot creator. (Yes i was the first on both counts at least in concept)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek or Toad,

The Tradebot download link is dead. I know (from above) that you are not suport Tradebot any longer, but is there at least a place where we can go to download the latest version?
Evil Cazero from TD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'd very much like to dl this program if possible =\
Derek

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have to search for a copy.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: