www.fewin.com Forum Index www.fewin.com
Anything related to Fewin.com activities

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trade Bot bug???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Trade Bot bug??? Reply with quote

I watched an individual named Jaynah shopping at my Bot in MP. He bought and item leaving 1 point credit. He did some weird opening and closing of the bot, adding an item and trying to buy it even though it was WAY above 1 point, and then to my disbelief, he added a 12 point item, issued the Buy command and it sold the item, removing it from my inventory all together as if it was never on my bot. I proceeded to question him about it and all I got was silence, I even persisted conversation about it with my Main and no response. I watched him do this, or attempt this several more times before he finally left. At this point this is more of an FYI, and warning. I have banned him from my bot, in Trade Bot, just go to the Accounts Tab and add the name of who you want banned, and change the color of the second circle from the left to Black, this will perma ban them from bot. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: