www.fewin.com Forum Index www.fewin.com
Anything related to Fewin.com activities

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

salvage bot download

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faytal domination

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: salvage bot download Reply with quote

ive been trying to download salvage bot for the past week, when i click the download button and it redirects to a new page, it says page unavailable, the URL you requested is unavailable at this time....

is there another place that i can download salvagebot from, i have been going via Sucamarto's AC Heaven, ive tried downloading on 3 seperate pc's with no luck.

thanks in advance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have looked and cannot find a way to download either. I have it installed on one computer but do not have the setup file.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem here
Derek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting

Not sure why you all still use it, but I will see if I can fix the link.
navillus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Salvage bot is alot more user friendly then UST Reply with quote

I reformatted puter, now I have same trouble , cannot get DL link to load, unavailable it says. I really like this tool, it makes mass salvaging very quick and easy. I do hope you keep salavge bot working! if you get this problem fixed, please let me know @ navillus@gci.net

Thanks! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fewin.com Forum Index -> TradeBot / SalvageBot All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: